Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Evan Reynolds

Amazing Video Game Art

5 posts in this topic

There have been several games that have interested me to the highest degree of amazing Art ! 

1. Ni No Kuni Wrath of the White Witch PS3 

2. Asura's Wrath PS3 

3. Suikoden 3 PS2 

4. Final Fantasy 13-3 

DonateloTex likes this

Ni No Kuni's kind of cheating since it's Studio Ghibli. Good art regardless, but it's kind of expected that it'd look good. Can't say about the rest, as I've never played them. Altough this does remind me to finish 13-2 so I can play 13-3...

I would agree with Joshua on his comment about Ni No Kuni. However, I feel that even when a company is expected to deliver quality they do not always live up to this and still must put their all into games in order to stay respectable in the eyes of their fans and customers. This happens in many areas. One of these is gameplay. When a company releases titles like Capcom and EA and these titles are known for amazing gameplay and styles and then the company changes these core fundamentals of their series this can lead to problems just as producing less than expected art quality.

I would have to agree with Evan on FFXIII as Squaresoft has not let me down when it comes to awesome character art and cutscenes for their games. The most amazing element of their art is the high definition and detail found in the animations. It comes close to anime quality for me in these movies.